life is a routine

Friday, August 19, 2005

My Routine in life

When was the day that you looked at your life and realized that is was all routine? Everyman has a routine, even if they don't want to admit it, even people who live their life for the moment seem to have that "moment" incorporated in their routine. Ever wake up to realize that it is all routine? I mean you get up to performs all of your morning rituals, just to go wherever it is you go whether it be school, work or wherever.
Even having a significant other will fall into a routine. I think that those routines are good though. I mean it gets to the point that you call them around the same time every night (that is if you aren't with them at night). This part of our routine is what keeps me personals from going insane form everything else.

We all have patterns in our behavior, and this daily routine that our lives have become are just a human patter I belief.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:48 PM, Blogger Joe Ailen said…

    I don't know..
    I don't seem to like my routine life..but I can't even try to get out of there. I just got scared from all the new stuff..
    Don't many people live like that..?

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger Ken said…

    Yep..life is too routine, its boring but its comfortable ya know?

    I try to regularly do things outside my comfort zone but I still feel ..uncomfortable, which just makes me not want to try new things.

    It's a bad habit.

     
  • At 1:36 AM, Blogger Jeremy said…

    I want to live my life in with no routine. I feel trapped. There are
    so many things in this world. I
    just wish i could experience. I don't
    want to be doing the same thing.
    Don't get me wrong knowing someone
    is there, or you have a promised income (no matter if its good or not) is not a bad thing.

    My out look on life sometimes feels
    so warped. I've had routines but they caused me hurt.

     
  • At 2:22 AM, Blogger Khan Ming said…

    Googled and landed here. Life is routine, this is a good word to describe my Dad, who work 6 1/2 days a week for 30 years as family financial support. I am insane, I can't go into routine, but somehow, I think routine is right and keeps us normal.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home